Welcome to Waypoint! Interested in learning more our rental qualifications? Breeze through our Application Standards here!
All individuals living in the home age 18 and over are required to complete an application and pass through a Screening Process.
- Income Level – A gross income of at least 3 times the monthly rent amount is required. Hourly/Commission applicants submit 2 months’ worth of current pay stubs. Salaried applicants submit 1 months’ worth of current pay stubs. Self-employed applicants submit tax returns for the past two years. New Job/Relocation Applicants submit offer letter on company letterhead with contact info to be verified. Retirement Applicants submit bank statement equal to 18 times the monthly rent. Guarantor Applicants submit current pay stubs to verify 5 times monthly rent, solely.
- Credit History – To determine satisfactory credit, we run a report through a credit report agency. Credit history from the past two years will be evaluated.
- Residence History – Will verify your past and current rental history. Prior evictions will result in a denial.
- Pets – There is a $250 non-refundable pet fee, per pet (refundable in DE & CA) and a $20/month pet rent, per pet, with a maximum of 3 pets per household. Current breed restrictions include Doberman, Rottweiler, Chow, Pit bull or any combination of these breeds. Non-exotic caged birds (limit of 3 with an appropriate cage for the number of birds) and fish are permitted, however, fish tanks must be under 20 gallons of water. Other restricted animals include tarantulas, snakes, ferrets, skunks, raccoons, squirrels, piranhas, rabbits, farm animals (including pot-bellied pigs), birds (parrots, cockatiels, macaws).
- Smoking – We do not allow smoking inside any of our homes.
- Identification – We require you to show a valid government issued ID prior to completing the application and require a copy of your license or government issued ID upon approval, prior to signing the lease.
- Pool fee – If applicable, Landlord charges a monthly pool service fee which amount may vary state by state.
Once approved, the holding/earnest deposit will be due within 48 hours in order to take the home off the market and hold it for you until the move-in date.
FAIR HOUSING POLICY
Your Application is 100% NON-REFUNDABLE.
PERSONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE
Waypoint Homes requires all residents to provide proof of a minimum of $100,000 personal liability coverage as a condition of residency.
Waypoint Homes has arranged coverage to be made available to you through Multifamily Insurance Partners. As a Waypoint resident, you are automatically approved for coverage by our preferred provider and can enroll by phone or by website in as little as 5 minutes.
Personal liability coverage may offer you protection if you are held responsible for causing damage to the rental home due to a covered cause of loss, such as fire.
If you are interested in receiving additional information about our preferred provider or are interested in securing coverage, please contact Multifamily Insurance Partners. Call 866-693-5096 or visit www.MfipHome.com.