DIY Pumpkin Dog Treats
Give your dog a delicious treat and whip up these easy to make pumpkin dog treats! With less than 10 ingredients, your dog will be happier than a dog with two tails!
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- ¼ cup quick oats
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
I also purchased these cute cookie cutters shaped like dog bones! You can find them on Amazon.
- To start, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, combine all ingredients into a large bowl, and mix well
- Once fully combined, lay out your dough and use the cookie cutter to shape. Not using a cookie cutter? Then just form into treat sized pieces depending on dog size.
- Place in oven for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes once done baking, and store in airtight container.
- Allow your dog to enjoy!
Keep your dog healthy through the holidays by reviewing these 10 Holiday Foods that are Dangerous for Dogs